Friday, August 01, 2008

FINE ART PRINTS FOR HOME AND OFFCIE



with galleries in the midwest and south palm beach fl.

There are so many new ways to present fine art photography today. With my vast archive of the local area, I am looking forward to blowing up some prints in many types of papers, canvases, finishes, and so on. I really don’t see any end to the possibilities with digital photography today.

I will be offering, limited edition prints in the larger sizes, limited to 10, 50, 150, and many open editions.

Fine art note cards, will have signed original prints. Suitable for framing, sending, or collecting. They will be offered in a wider variety than I have ever done before. They will be available in sets as well as individually. The current retail is $3.99

commercial usage of the images are available as well.